Schedule Now With the Best North Carolina Piano Movers in Raleigh
Locate Piano Moving Estimate in North Carolina working all of Raleigh Right Now
[su_animate type=”slideInLeft” duration=”.5″][su_heading size=”25″]Our Customer Reviews
[/su_heading][/su_animate] [su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Maudie H”]I contacted these guys and 7 other piano moving companies one morning and got a response from these guys first. They were able to move my piano the very next day while all the others were booked until late June.[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”John P”]Easy to keep in touch with to schedule appointments via text. We texted back and forth until the timing worked for both our schedules and they let me know when the piano was picked up and their ETA to my house. They handled the piano with care. Quick, painless, good pricing. Probably the best in Raleigh[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Scott M”]Nice guys. They did everything under the time I anticipated it would take. They were very professional and friendly. Handled my standup piano very well even going up a flight of stairs! If you’re looking for someone reliable, go with NC piano movers[/su_quote][/su_column][/su_row]
Our Service Area in Raleigh, NC
Not the Right City in Wake County?
Select the right one below.
How to get an accurate quote in moving your piano in Raleigh?
Listed below is the information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
1. What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Player Piano, and Organ?
2. What size of piano is it? For upright pianos, they are measured by height from the floor to the lid and grand pianos are measured by longest length.
3. Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including the zip code)
4. Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including the zip code)
5. Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)? If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved? Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will accomplish your move. Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
6. What are some dates you had in mind in moving the piano? Please do keep in mind that same day moves are possible depending on the schedule.
7. Do you need the piano to be stored for a few days?
As with anything, experience counts. Ask your piano moving company how long they’ve been in business; what experience they have and how they’re insured. Don’t trust your precious items to anyone whose credentials aren’t exemplary. Do your homework beforehand for the most problem-free move possible.
Local Resources for Raleigh
Check the Weather in Raleigh Before You Schedule[ssyelp location=”Raleigh NC” term=”Parks” limit=”2″]
Video: Long Distance Piano Movers in Raleigh
NC Piano Movers can help you find a licensed and insured piano moving company. Every mover we work with has been pre-screened to ensure that they have the proper local and/or long distance licenses and insurance. NC piano movers is focused on working with only the best piano movers in North Carolina to help your piano safely.
Many of you may be questioning why you would certainly need to employ a specialist piano moving company to move your piano, as opposed to using the house mover who is moving the remainder of the materials of your house. The primary reason for hiring an expert piano moving company is that several household moving companies do not have adequate training or equipment to properly relocate a piano.
The value of a piano could vary from a few hundred bucks to 500,000 dollars depending on the make, version, age and problem of the piano. The bulk of piano moves include relocating the instrument through a strict area such as a little door structure or stairs. Making use of and also experienced specialist piano moving company will substantially minimize the danger of damages to the tool as well as to your house.
As a piano moving company, I have discovered several cases where a customer has actually employed a home piano moving company to relocate their piano and has needed to make an emergency situation call to us due to the fact that the home mover might not get the piano out of his/her home. In various other situations, I have actually received telephone calls from consumers which had actually employed a non-reliable piano moving company considering that their rate was much reduced, and also had to schedule an emergency step with us, because that piano mover did disappoint approximately relocate their piano or phone call to describe why they were not there.[/su_spoiler]