Schedule Now With the #1 Local Durham Piano Movers in North Carolina
Local Piano Moving Service in North Carolina servicing all of Durham Right Now
[su_animate type=”slideInLeft” duration=”.5″][su_heading size=”25″]Our Customer Reviews
[/su_heading][/su_animate] [su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Maudie H”]I contacted these guys and 7 other piano moving companies one morning and got a response from these guys first. They were able to move my piano the very next day while all the others were booked until late June.[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”John P”]Easy to keep in touch with to schedule appointments via text. We texted back and forth until the timing worked for both our schedules and they let me know when the piano was picked up and their ETA to my house. They handled the piano with care. Quick, painless, good pricing. Probably the best in Durham[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Scott M”]Nice guys. They did everything under the time I anticipated it would take. They were very professional and friendly. Handled my standup piano very well even going up a flight of stairs! If you’re looking for someone reliable, go with NC piano movers[/su_quote][/su_column][/su_row]
Our Service Area in Durham
Not the Right City in Durham County?
Select the right one below.
How to get an accurate quote in moving your piano in Durham?
Listed below is the information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
1. What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Player Piano, and Organ?
2. What size of piano is it? For upright pianos, they are measured by height from the floor to the lid and grand pianos are measured by longest length.
3. Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including the zip code)
4. Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including the zip code)
5. Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)? If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved? Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will accomplish your move. Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
6. What are some dates you had in mind in moving the piano? Please do keep in mind that same day moves are possible depending on the schedule.
7. Do you need the piano to be stored for a few days?
As with anything, experience counts. Ask your piano moving company how long they’ve been in business; what experience they have and how they’re insured. Don’t trust your precious items to anyone whose credentials aren’t exemplary. Do your homework beforehand for the most problem-free move possible.
Local Resources for Durham
Check the Weather in Durham Before You Schedule[ssyelp location=”Durham NC” term=”Colleges” limit=”2″]
Video: Piano Moving in Durham
NC Piano Movers can help you find a licensed and insured piano moving company. Every mover we work with has been pre-screened to ensure that they have the proper local and/or long distance licenses and insurance. NC piano movers is focused on working with only the best piano movers in North Carolina to help your piano safely.
Numerous of you might be asking yourself why you would certainly have to hire a specialist piano relocating company to move your piano, as opposed to using the family moving company which is relocating the remainder of the components of your property. The major factor for hiring an expert piano moving company is that lots of house moving companies do not have sufficient training or tools to appropriately relocate a piano.
The average upright piano considers between 400 and also 900 pounds. Grand pianos could consider in between 650 as well as 1300 pounds. The value of a piano could vary from a couple of hundred dollars to 500,000 bucks depending on the make, model, age as well as problem of the piano. The majority of piano steps entail moving the instrument via a limited area such as a tiny doorway framework or staircase. Sometimes, the piano may have to be taken down in order to obtain it from your house. Making use of and also knowledgeable professional piano moving company will significantly reduce the risk of damage to the instrument and to your residence.
As a piano moving company, I have actually encountered many situations where a customer has worked with a home piano mover to relocate their piano and has had to make an unexpected emergency phone call to us since the home mover might not obtain the piano out of his/her home. In various other instances, I have received phone calls from homeowners which had actually employed a non-reliable piano moving company because their cost was a lot lower, and also needed to book an emergency situation move with us, because that piano moving company did not reveal approximately move their piano or call to clarify why they were not there.[/su_spoiler]