Book Now With the Best North Carolina Piano Movers in Charlotte
Contact Piano Moving in North Carolina servicing all of Mecklenburg County Today
[su_animate type=”slideInLeft” duration=”.5″][su_heading size=”25″]What Past Customers Are Saying
[/su_heading][/su_animate] [su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Maudie H”]I contacted these guys and 7 other piano moving companies one morning and got a response from these guys first. They were able to move my piano the very next day while all the others were booked until late June.[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”John P”]Easy to keep in touch with to schedule appointments via text. We texted back and forth until the timing worked for both our schedules and they let me know when the piano was picked up and their ETA to my house. They handled the piano with care. Quick, painless, good pricing. Probably the best in Charlotte[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Scott M”]Nice guys. They did everything under the time I anticipated it would take. They were very professional and friendly. Handled my standup piano very well even going up a flight of stairs! If you’re looking for someone reliable, go with NC piano movers[/su_quote][/su_column][/su_row]
Our Service Area in Charlotte
Not the Right City in Mecklenburg County?
Select the right one below.
How to get an accurate quote in moving your piano in Charlotte?
Listed below is the information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
1. What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Player Piano, and Organ?
2. What size of piano is it? For upright pianos, they are measured by height from the floor to the lid and grand pianos are measured by longest length.
3. Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including the zip code)
4. Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including the zip code)
5. Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)? If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved? Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will accomplish your move. Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
6. What are some dates you had in mind in moving the piano? Please do keep in mind that same day moves are possible depending on the schedule.
7. Do you need the piano to be stored for a few days?
As with anything, experience counts. Ask your piano moving company how long they’ve been in business; what experience they have and how they’re insured. Don’t trust your precious items to anyone whose credentials aren’t exemplary. Do your homework beforehand for the most problem-free move possible.
Local Resources for Charlotte
Check the Weather in Charlotte Before You Schedule[ssyelp location=”Charlotte NC” term=”Courthouses” limit=”2″]
Video: Piano Moving Costs in Charlotte
NC Piano Movers can help you find a licensed and insured piano moving company. Every mover we work with has been pre-screened to ensure that they have the proper local and/or long distance licenses and insurance. NC piano movers is focused on working with only the best piano movers in North Carolina to help your piano safely.
Numerous of you might be asking yourself why you would should work with a specialist piano moving business to move your piano, as opposed to using the family moving company who is relocating the remainder of the contents of your house. The major reason for working with a professional piano moving company is that many family moving companies do not have sufficient training or devices to correctly move a piano.
The ordinary upright piano evaluates between 400 as well as 900 pounds. Grand pianos can consider in between 650 and also 1300 extra pounds. The value of a piano can vary from a few hundred bucks to 500,000 bucks relying on the make, version, age and condition of the piano. Most piano moves involve moving the tool via a strict area such as a little door structure or staircase. Sometimes, the piano may require to be dismantled to get it from your house. Making use of and also skilled expert piano mover will drastically reduce the risk of harm to the tool as well as to your residence.
As a piano mover, I have actually come across many situations where a consumer has actually employed a household piano mover to relocate their piano and also has actually had to make an emergency situation call to us due to the fact that the house moving company could not obtain the piano from his or her property. In some situations, I have actually obtained calls from homeowners that had worked with a non-reliable piano moving company considering that their price was much reduced, as well as had to schedule an emergency situation action with us, since that piano mover did disappoint as much as move their piano or phone call to detail why they were not there.[/su_spoiler]