#1 Local Piano Moving Service in Cary, NC
Call For Piano Moving Costs in Cary servicing all of North Carolina Now
[su_animate type=”slideInLeft” duration=”.5″][su_heading size=”25″]Our Customer Reviews
[/su_heading][/su_animate] [su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Maudie H”]I contacted these guys and 7 other piano moving companies one morning and got a response from these guys first. They were able to move my piano the very next day while all the others were booked until late June.[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”John P”]Easy to keep in touch with to schedule appointments via text. We texted back and forth until the timing worked for both our schedules and they let me know when the piano was picked up and their ETA to my house. They handled the piano with care. Quick, painless, good pricing. Probably the best in Cary[/su_quote][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_quote cite=”Scott M”]Nice guys. They did everything under the time I anticipated it would take. They were very professional and friendly. Handled my standup piano very well even going up a flight of stairs! If you’re looking for someone reliable, go with NC piano movers[/su_quote][/su_column][/su_row]
Our Service Area in Cary
Not the Right City in Wake County?
Select the right one below.
How to get an accurate quote in moving your piano in Cary?
Listed below is the information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
1. What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Player Piano, and Organ?
2. What size of piano is it? For upright pianos, they are measured by height from the floor to the lid and grand pianos are measured by longest length.
3. Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including the zip code)
4. Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including the zip code)
5. Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)? If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved? Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will accomplish your move. Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
6. What are some dates you had in mind in moving the piano? Please do keep in mind that same day moves are possible depending on the schedule.
7. Do you need the piano to be stored for a few days?
As with anything, experience counts. Ask your piano moving company how long they’ve been in business; what experience they have and how they’re insured. Don’t trust your precious items to anyone whose credentials aren’t exemplary. Do your homework beforehand for the most problem-free move possible.
Local Resources for Cary
Check the Weather in Cary Before You Schedule[ssyelp location=”Cary NC” term=”Museums” limit=”2″]
Video: Piano Moving in Cary
NC Piano Movers can help you find a licensed and insured piano moving company. Every mover we work with has been pre-screened to ensure that they have the proper local and/or long distance licenses and insurance. NC piano movers is focused on working with only the best piano movers in North Carolina to help your piano safely.
Numerous of you might be asking yourself why you would certainly require to work with a professional piano moving business to move your piano, instead compared to making use of the family mover which is moving the rest of the contents of your house. The main reason for hiring a specialist piano moving company is that lots of home movers do not have appropriate training or equipment to effectively relocate a piano.
The typical upright piano considers in between 400 and also 900 pounds. Grand pianos can weigh in between 650 and 1300 pounds. The worth of a piano could vary from a couple of hundred dollars to 500,000 dollars depending upon the make, design, age as well as problem of the piano. Most piano moves include moving the instrument via a limited area such as a tiny doorway structure or staircase. Sometimes, the piano could need to be taken apart in order to obtain it out of your residence. Using and also knowledgeable expert piano moving company will significantly decrease the threat of harm to the tool and also to your house.
As a piano mover, I have actually come throughout numerous cases where a client has actually employed a house piano mover to relocate their piano as well as has had to make an unexpected emergency phone call to us considering that the household moving company could possibly not get the piano from his/her house. In some cases, I have gotten phone calls from customers which had hired a non-reliable piano mover because their rate was considerably lower, as well as needed to book an emergency situation step with us, since that piano moving company did disappoint up to relocate their piano or phone call to explain why they were not there.[/su_spoiler]