Listed below is the information that you should have prepared when you book your piano move:
1. What type of piano is it that you require to be moved? Upright Piano, Grand Piano, Player Piano, and Organ?
2. What size of piano is it? For upright pianos, they are measured by height from the floor to the lid and grand pianos are measured by longest length.
3. Where is it being picked up from? (Have full address including the zip code)
4. Where is it being delivered to? (Have full address including the zip code)
5. Are there any stairs that the piano needs to go up or down (inside and outside)? If so, how many? Are they straight, spiraled or curved?
Based on what you tell the piano mover, he/she will tell you how many people they believe it will accomplish your move. Missing important details or difficulties, or miss-estimating your move based on the information you have provided could mean that your piano move might not happen that day, and could incur you more charges.
6. What are some dates you had in mind in moving the piano? Please do keep in mind that same day moves are possible depending on the schedule.
7. Do you need the piano to be stored for a few days?
Not the Right City in Alleghany County?
Select the right one below.
Our website a free service for people to use to be connected to a local service provide. Any contractor we refer you to is an independent business or contractor. This website and its owners do not give any guarantees or warranties for any work they may perform. It is your responsibility to vet any contractors before hiring and make sure they carry all the necessary required insurance, state and local licensing. All persons depicted in a photo or video within this site are actors or models.